Wednesday 12 March 2008

KA Sail.. and me



Training with the KA MSL10B at Hayling Island February 2008

I'm really happy to say that I've become the KA Sail distributor for the UK for both Moth and windsurfing products! Ever since I came back to the Moth class I've used KA and I have a great respect for the unique designs of the sails, and whilst I know a lot about Moths, I'm learning quickly about the windsurfing market!

So I will holding a local stock of KA sails, including the MSL10B (for medium to breezier conditions) and also the new MSL13, which is due shortly..

And that's a sail I cant wait to get hold of! It's very sexy, with the heritage of the classic MSL9 and perfect for the light to medium conditons we may get at Weymouth.

So if you are interested in a new sail and want a quote, or advice. I'm your man!

No comments: